- Understanding of the strategic thinking principles and how they are important to organization’s success.
- Understanding the difference between strategic thinking and operational thinking.
- Understanding goals and be able to form a strategy with an action plan to achieve organization goals.
- Able to analyze his/her own strategic thinking and identified a list of critical issues to be addressed to achieve business/department goals.
- Able to transform a strategy into action plan.
- The Foundation of Strategic Thinkin
- Understand Thinking from Vision to Execution
- Creating Strategic Thinking
- Create action plan on the strategic basis