“HELPING OTHERS IS THE ESSENTIAL ATTITUDE OF A COACH”
Coaching is future-oriented. It focuses on individual growth and development. It is a series of purposeful conversations which enable an individual to move towards his or her goals. Coaching typically involves some form of behavior change.
Coaching purpose is to enable coachees to clarify what they want, unstick themselves when they feel stuck, and find the resources to meet the challenges along their chosen path.
A coach needs to skillfully listen, question, reflect, encourage, challenge and supports coachees to help them develop anticipated behaviors.
The art of coaching
Self-development to be a trusted leader
- What is coaching and how coaching works?
- Understanding the foundation of coaching (Human Performance Model : C-A-R Model).
- Understanding Coach’s Key Components.
Attitude of being a coach
- How to be a Trusted Leader?
- Understanding yourself (participant’s self-awareness).
- Understanding leadership principles.
- Building leadership principles in mind.
•Mindset for effective coaching ; Helpful, Respectful, Patient, Observant, Empowering.
T.R.U.S.T. coaching process
- T = Target in Specific Behavior
- R = Reality (Specific Behavior)
- U = Underlying Causes of Behavior
- S = Solutions for Solving Problem
- T = Tracking for action