“THE ROOTS OF LEADERSHIP IS AN ATTITUDE”
The true leader is the Person who does the right things and gets others follow, willingly.
Although there are different leadership definitions, the followings are actions the true leader has in common;
The Dimension of Leadership
- Create the inspiring goals.
- Motivate and inspire people to engage with that goals.
- Lead team to achieve the goals.
- Sustain team performance.
Being a Trusted Leader
- Understanding leadership definitions and leadership styles.
- Understanding the difference between leadership and management.
- Understanding Leadership Performance (human performance model : C-A-R Model).
The Effective Communication
- Assessing your leadership to build self awareness (Identify your Personal Values and Leadership Behaviors).
- Building leadership principles in mind.
- Understanding why communication fails?
- Improving communication skills to make team clearly understand your visions, goals, and directions and to build trust in your team.
The Effective Teamwork
- Understanding Motivational Factors.
- How to give constructive feedbacks (both positive and negative)?
Sustaining team performance by understanding, thinking positively and acting positively.